Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

It's graduation day!

Not mine, of course, but my son's. Third child and it just doesn't seem possible that we can be at this point already. Surely I am not old enough to have a *third* kid who is graduating already, am I? Alas, I guess I am.

It's a windy, warm Kansas day, pretty much typical for this time of year. But the sun is shining and that's a happy thing. Camera batteries are charged and toenails are painted (mine, of course) and dress shirt is in the dryer (his, of course). Yarn project is ready to go (I know what's important!) and I have a paperback in my bag too.

I think we are ready. OK, ready for the ceremony, not so sure I am as ready for the reaching this point with another child. I'm really starting to feel old!

I promise an update with photos later. As for now, here is one of the graduate from last summer:


No comments: