Pages

Monday, October 09, 2006

Just Time for a Quick Post

I'm thinking this evening about those "Three Beautiful Things" and am happy to have run across that blog at this busy time in my life. I am glad to have been reminded to stop and see the beauty in each day. So, with deadlines and pressure looming, I feel a true need to recognize three beautiful things about today:
1. A terrific husband who dropped everything to save me from myself, even when it was inconvenient for him.
2. A great friend who was also willing to take a break from her busy life and act as a guest speaker for my class.
3. Sunshine peeking through the clouds, a light breeze and a crisp fall day on which to take a brisk walk across campus for a few short moments.

I'm sure I could list dozens more, because I am surrounded by beauty.

No comments: