Pages

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Mmmmm, Cool Weather and Sunshine!

I just had to take a few minutes today to write a little note. Yesterday as I was walking down the steps to the museum, a squirrel came running up the steps, with a mouth full of acorns. He stopped just about 2 feet in front of me, looked at me for a minute, then went on his way. He was so cute, and just getting ready for the season.

The air this afternoon was crisp and bright with a bit of wind blowing. The comm department had a wiffleball tournament this afternoon. I would have liked to go and watch (it was hilarious last year), but I stayed in the office for an afternoon of docent training. This art thing is really pretty fun! The comm crowd will be going to AJ's for food etc. this afternoon, so I will join them there.

I'm back to fulfilling my regular duties for the museum, and it feels good. Mailing lists, editing copy, contacting people about ads, it's all good.

No comments: