Pages

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Here's the new car!


Well, the sun finally came out from between the clouds for a few minutes this afternoon, so i went out and took a few pictures of the new car. It's in great shape and super fun to drive. The color does not translate exactly from the pictures, but the yellow is like a banana yellow, not incredibly dark or bright, and not a pastel.






The interior is black leather, and the front seats are heated, which I'm looking forward to when it is 15 degrees outside this winter. Plus, when the kids get in after swimming when they are all wet they don't leave nasty stains all over the leather like they did the cloth seats in my old bug. The window tinting was completely redone just before we bought it, so it is perfect.







I had to keep my vanity tags! And this license plate frame was just too cute to pass up. I had it for the old car, but it just didn't look right on the blue. However, I hung on to it (I hadn't had it terribly long), and now it's perfect. I had a steering wheel cover that matched it, but the flowers and the ladybugs peeled off it! Now I just have a cushy gray one that feels great on the hands.





And of course I have flowers to put in the vase. These are just one set, and I have several other colors so I can change them when I feel like it. Right now I like the look of the yellow with the yellow exterior. I also have orange, purple, white, and pink. The vase was a necessity, and I actually kept the one out of the wrecked car because I wasn't sure if there was still one in this one. And it's a good thing I kept it, because there wasn't one in the this car. So, I love it, love it, love it!

1 comment:

Chauntel said...

I love it, love it, love it too! I am a tad jealous of a fun, zippy car! Don't get me wrong, I can't complain about having a benz (or a mer-der-sadie's as Tyler calls it, he just can't get that it's as simple as a mercedes) wagon but oh how I miss my Kharmanghia when I see your Bug.
Such a great car! Congrats!