Pages

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

I have been remiss in keeping postings up over the past several weeks. I could make up all kinds of excuses, but really, I could have put a little post up if I had taken the time. I did work 13 out of 15 days, tried to get stuff together for Christmas, and spent a ton of time crocheting. I am in the process of making hats for some nieces, an afghan (the doily one when -- or if -- it gets finished) for my sister, and afghan for my mom (about 75% done) and a million (at least it seems like it) dishcloths. My goal for 2008 is to update the blog at least once a week. I hope that I have enough crochet projects to keep things interesting. I promise to get some pictures of above-mentioned projects posted in the next day or two. I really love the way the hats have turned out, and I even have plans to design one here soon. Anyway, I wish the best for everyone in 2008, and thanks for a great 2007!

No comments: