Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

One more done!


And now Alyx can take her rug to school with her. The colors don't show the greatest, but the closeup is fairly decent. The red is a true red, and it's blended with black and off-white. The pattern worked up really quickly (which is good since she leaves for school the day after tomorrow (Thursday morning). The Nebraska colors look great together, and the rug is small enough to fit under her lofted bed. It's just a little more than 3 feet across. The design is a star (one arm of the star can be seen at left), with a little lacy design.

You can kind of see the design in the picture of the whole rug, but the flash on my camera kind of made the picture a little weird. I think it will work really well in her dorm room, and give her a little warm spot to put her feet when she gets out of bed on a cold morning. Now, if only I could figure out something that would ensure that she does her homework as easily as I can help keep her feet warm...

2 comments:

Chauntel said...

Alyx's blanket turned out great! I wish I could see the pattern better, what pattern is it?

Chauntel said...

Okay, I totally meant to type in 'rug' not 'blanket' in that last comment. Doh!