Well, I started a project that has been sitting in my basket for a while. I am not as adept as I'd like to be at reading crochet charts, so I have put this particular scarf, the Boteh Scarf from the spring issue of Interweave Crochet, off for a short while. Also, the yarn is finer than I am used to. Yes, I'm a wimp, I know, but I am trying to broaden my horizons a little. I really love the cotton feel of the Red Heart luster sheen yarn, and the washability of it because it is 100% acrylic. The color is tea leaf (and it doesn't look quite as nice in the photos here).
The pattern is not as difficult as I thought it might be. You can see the very small picture of the scarf as it appeared in the magazine. And because they have completely changed the website, you can no longer see the table of contents for back issues of the magazine. Rats! I really loved being able to see what was in the magazine, look at the projects, and see what yarns were used. I have to say that while I like some of the changes to the site, that one I don't. I was able to pull up the cached page on Google, except that when I clicked on it, I got the dreaded "404 page not found" message. So, the picture you get (because I was too lazy to take a picture of my copy of the magazine) is a tiny one that I got on a Google image search and was the little icon.
I tried to take a picture that was a little closer so you can see detail, but I think I'll have to do it again and get a little closer, maybe when I have better light to work with. I am pleased with how it is going, and I think I will like it.